- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 c. (8-oz.) package baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped sage (or 1 tsp. ground sage)
- 1/2 c. low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper
- Get full recipe >> Click Here