BUTTER POUND CAKE
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 (3 sticks) cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Grease and flour a bundt pan very well, set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using a hand mixer), cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth with no lumps.
- Pour sugar slowly into running mixer in a steady stream and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here