A classic Christmas cookies that everyone loves! This homemade version is far better than what you'll find in the tins at the store during the holidays and this addition of decadent chocolate takes them to a whole new level of delicious! It's a crisp and tender, rich and buttery cookie and they're perfect for gifting.
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, well softened
- 2/3 cup (140g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract*
- 2 cups (283g) all-purpose flour (scoop and level to measure)
- 2 tsp milk, then more as needed
- Chocolate or candy melts, optional (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter, sugar and salt until combined.
- Mix in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here