Breakfast Banana Split
A healthy breakfast that feels like a treat! Bananas, frozen yogurt, fresh fruit and homemade granola.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup strawberry greek yogurt
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ cup granola
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Place container of yogurt in the freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
- Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
- Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
- Split banana in half.
- Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt
- Get full recipe >> Click Here