A delicious pecan shortbread crust layered with whipped cream and cream cheese filling, and topped off with a fresh blueberry topping.
- 3 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature and cut into chunks
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large pan combine 1 1/2 cups blueberries, sugar, and brown sugar. Cook over medium high heat and stir constantly. Stir until sugar is combined and blueberries start to pop and come to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Add the cornstarch/water mixture in the pan with the blueberries and stir until the mixture becomes thick.
- After it has thickened, remove from heat and add the remaining 2 cups of blueberries, then add in the lemon zest and stir in gently.
- Get full recipe >> click Here