- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 large Eggland's Best egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray (not a deep dish).
- For the berries: in a medium bowl, toss together the berries, sugar and juice. Put the berry mixture into the prepared dish.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here