BEST EVER SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD RECIPE
BEST ever Sour Cream Banana Bread recipe, so moist and delicious; you can substitute the sour cream with Greek yogurt.
- 1 stick butter 1/2 cup, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas about 3
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of batter.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here