BEST DIP EVER!
What makes this dip the best dip ever? First things first, the fact that it is ridiculously delicious… Secondly, it only calls for three mouth watering ingredients!! That’s right- ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS!
- Jimmy Dean sausage (I like to use the sage flavor for this dip.)
- Cream cheese
- First, brown your sausage.
- Once the sausage is cooked, drain all the excess grease off it and put it in your slow cooker. The origianal recipe calls for one package of sausage, but if you like your dip a little meatier, use two packages.
- Next, cut your cream cheese into 1 inch cubes. Then, add the cubed cream cheese and cans of Rotel to the slow cooker with the already browned sausage.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here