BEST COPYCAT ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP RECIPE
Zuppa Toscana Soup is a flavorful recipe that’s both easy to eat and to make. It is filled with healthful kale, a superfood full of essential nutrients.
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 5 to 7 bacon slices
- 5 medium potatoes, russet
- 2 cups chopped kale, bite sized pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart water
- 2 -14 ounce cans of chicken broth
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Using a baking sheet, crumble the sausage.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and bake until no longer pink, bout 30 minutes.
- Drain fat and grease off using paper towels.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here