BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES PALEO
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder, this one is corn free
- ⅛ tsp sea salt, * optional
- ⅔ cup sweetener of choice: Swerve sweetener for low carb (or other low carb granulated sweetener equivalent), or use coconut sugar for paleo
- 5 ½ tbsp butter, cold or room temp, or organic palm shortening for dairy free
- ½ tbsp molasses *optional
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lg egg
- ½ cup paleo chocolate chips, or sugar free chocolate chips for low carb, or chopped low carb chocolate bar
- ¼ cup chopped pecans *optional
- Preheat oven to 325 F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats, or can grease them.
- In a large mixing bowl with electric hand beater or a stand mixer, cream butter and granulated sweetener until well combined.
- Add egg, molasses, and vanilla extract to mixing bowl and mix in until combined.
- Read full recipe >> click here