BAKED HAM WITH PINEAPPLE BROWN SUGAR GLAZE
Beautifully caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze for the holidays or Sunday supper. Feeds a crowd and takes only minutes of hands on prep time.
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral cut ham (about 10 lbs/4.5 kg)
- 1 cup pineapple juice (240ml)
- ½ cup brown sugar (90g)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- Take ham out of the refrigerator about 2 hours before baking to allow it to come to room temperature. Remove ham from packaging. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a deep baking dish with fat side up.
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for about 15 minutes or until pineapple juice is reduced by half. It should be thick and syrupy.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here