This recipe for avocado fries is slices of avocado that are breaded and lightly fried to crispy golden brown perfection. The ultimate appetizer or side dish for avocado lovers!
- 2 large avocados avocados should be firm
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt divided use
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Peel and seed the avocados and cut them into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, chili powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Dredge each avocado slice in the flour, then dip into the egg mixture and roll in panko crumbs. Repeat with all avocado slices
- Get full recipe >> Click Here