avocado egg salad (no mayo)
This has been one of my favorite recipes for years! This recipe was originally published in 2011. I’ve added some updated photos. I hope you try this and love it as much as I do!
- 1/2 of a large avocado
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon country dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (not pictured)
- 1 (scant) tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped (not pictured)
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here