Apple Pie Truffles
These apple pie truffles really do taste like apple pie! So delicious, and no baking required!
- 1 small cooking apple (approx. 75g/2.6oz)
- 55 g full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
- 175 g all butter shortbread biscuits, finely crumbled (I place mine in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 100 g white chocolate, melted (I chop my chocolate into chunks and melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts – stirring in between each burst).
- Peel the cooking apple and chop into small chunks (about the size of a raisin). Place in a pan over a medium heat with 1 tbsp water. Place the lid on and cook for 3-5 minutes – until the apple has softened, but isn’t mushy. Leave to cool.
- Place the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl and mix together until combined.
- Stir in the crumbled shortbread and cinnamon, and then mix in the melted white chocolate and chunks of apple.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here