Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
Apple "Nachos" with peanut butter and chocolate drizzle. Fruit, protein and chocolate makes this a great healthy snack at any time! Vegan, gluten-free, 5 minute dessert.
- 1 Fuji apple (or slicing apple of your choice), cut into 32 thin slices*
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter , melted
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , melted**
- 1 handful of chocolate chips (I used a combination of mini semi-sweet chips and regular sized dark chocolate chips), for sprinkling **
- Arrange apple slices on a plate.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over apple slices with a spoon, and do the same with the melted chocolate.
- Get full recipe >> Click here