5 MINUTE NACHO CHEESE SAUCE
This rich and tangy nacho cheese sauce only takes about 5 minutes to make and uses only real, simple ingredients.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 oz. medium cheddar, shredded (about 1.5 cups)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Add the butter and flour to a small sauce pot.
- Heat and whisk the butter and flour together until they become bubbly and foamy. Continue to cook and whisk the bubbly mixture for about 60 seconds.
- Whisk the milk into the flour and butter mixture. Turn the heat up slightly and allow the milk to come to a simmer while whisking
- Read more instructions >> Click Here