3-ingredient double chocolate mousse (low carb)
Rich Chocolate Mousse in minutes! No eggs. No dairy. And only 3 ingredients to thick, creamy and rich chocolate mousse that happens to be low carb and real really good for you.
- 2 x 400ml (13.7oz) cans full fat coconut cream or coconut milk *See Notes
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sweetener (or confectioners | icing sugar if not counting carbs)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt (optional! About 1/4 teaspoon. Adjust to your tastes)
- 20 g | 2 squares 70% chocolate , shaved (optional for extra richness -- or sugar free chocolate chips)
- extra shaved chocolate to garnish
- Place sealed cans of coconut cream (or milk) in the refrigerator overnight. Without shaking the cans, open carefully and scoop out the thick cream sitting at the top above the water. Transfer the thick hard cream to a bowl and discard all of the liquid left in the bottom of the cans (or reserve to add into smoothies later).
- Get full recipe >> Click Here