3-Ingredient Authentic Mexican Corn Tortillas
- 2 cups masa harina
- 1 1/2 cups hot water, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix salt and masa harina together.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of hot water into the dough and mix with a spoon or your hand to form a big ball. The dough should be firm and springy when touched, not dry or super sticky. If the mixture is too dry and it needs some more water, add it in small amounts until dough is the right consistency.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth napkin and let the dough rest for about an hour.
- Preheat a griddle or large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Pinch off a golf-ball sized piece of masa harina and form it into a ball by rolling it in a circular motion in the palm of your hand.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here