TWICE BAKED CAULIFLOWER
- 3 cups cauliflower “mash” (click HERE to find Crock Pot recipe)
- 2 eggs
- 4 TBS onion, minced fine
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 TBS green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Add the egg and minced onion to your cauliflower puree and mix well.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of mash into each greased muffin tin cup.
- I used a muffin top style pan but if you don’t have one just go up the sides half way instead of to the top.
- Spread out the puree to about a half inch thickness on the top and sides. Too thin and it won’t come out of the tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes until they dry out and firm up. If they are still too soft then add them back for a few more minutes.
- Remove gently from the muffin tin and place on a grease cookie sheet.
- Get full recipes Click Here