THE PERFECT SKILLET CHICKEN WITH LEMON GARLIC SAUCE
An exquisite meal made in 30 minutes? Serve the perfect skillet chicken with lemon garlic sauce for dinner tonight!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced horizontally (about 1.3 lbs.)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 and 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup light cream or half and half
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (juice from 1/2 lemon)
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Read more >> Click Here