The best gluten-free pizza crust
- 1 cup warm water, about 110F
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 1/4 cups (210 grams) Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour+ 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the warm water, sugar, and yeast in a glass measuring cup. Whisk to combine.
- While the yeast is proofing for 3-4 minutes, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and psyllium husk powder in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- With the mixer running on low, slowly add the yeast mixture and oil.
- Get full recipe click here