Sugar Free No Bake Cookies
- 1 cup organic peanut butter (Or any nut butter for paleo. I get it from Costco)
- ½ cup organic pure maple syrup OR 3/4 cup erythritol or xylitol for completely sugar free
- ½ cup coconut oil (also Costco. They have everything!)
- 5 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oats OR shredded coconut for paleo
- Heat the peanut butter, syrup, and coconut oil together on the stove over med-low heat.
- Keep stirring it so it melts quickly and blends well.
- Once it's all melted, remove it from the heat and add the vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Read more instruction>> Click Here