STUPID EASY TRIM HEALTHY MAMA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1/2 cup softened salted butter
- 1/3 cup Gentle Sweet, DIY Gentle Sweet (my pick), or low-carb sweetener of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F and spray two baking sheets with coconut oil baking spray. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, beat together butter and sweetener. Add eggs one at a time, beating for one minute and scraping the bowl after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add almond flour and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Read more >> Click Here