STRAWBERRY BASIL CHICKEN
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze*
- Begin by heating a large skillet to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and garlic, cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Prepare your chicken breasts: you may need to pound the breast to make them a bit thinner, mine were approximately 1 inch. Salt and pepper each side, add to pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side (until golden brown, but cooked through). Set aside.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here