Spaghetti Squash With Bacon, Spinach, and Goat Cheese
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 5-ounce bag baby spinach
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut about half an inch off of the top and bottom of the spaghetti squash, and discard those pieces. Cut the squash crosswise into rings about 1 inch thick, and run your knife around the inside of the rings to cut the seeds out.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the baking sheet, then spread the squash rings over it, moving them around a little so that the undersides are evenly coated with a little bit of oil. Season with salt and pepper, then flip the rings over and season again.
- Read more instructions Click Here