SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas are rich, creamy and easy! Chicken, onion and cheese are wrapped in flour tortillas, then topped with a cheesy sour cream sauce and baked to golden perfection!
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded, or about 2-3 cups of shredded chicken
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 4 ounce can green chiles or you can used diced jalapenos but start with just a tiny bit and taste test before adding more
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese shredded, be sure to buy block cheese and shred it yourself for the best flavor with this recipe
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for about a minute or until golden brown.
- Slowly add chicken broth and whisk until completely smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Turn heat to low. Stir in sour cream and green chiles.
- Get full recipe Click Here