SNICKERDOODLE APPLE COBBLER
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup shortening (I used butter flavored Crisco)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cinnamon-sugar mixture (1/2 cup sugar + 2 TBSP cinnamon)
- 2 20-oz cans apple pie filling
- caramel sauce, for topping (see my recipe for the BEST Homemade Caramel Sauce here!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a hand mixer, cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, the eggs and the vanilla.
- Blend in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt.
- Get full recipe click here