SNICKER'S POKE CAKE
- 1 box devils food cake mix, plus ingredients to make the cake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smucker's hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Bake cake in a 9x13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix condensed milk and hot caramel topping until well blended.
- When the cake is done and while it's still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake.
- Read more >> Click Here