Slow cooker Sour Cream and Onion Chicken
This slow cooker meal of baked chicken in a creamy onion sauce is fast, easy to prepare and tastes great.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 12 oz can of low fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups water1 packet of onion soup mix
- Place thawed chicken into crock pot or slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the other ingredients together.
- Pour mixture of chicken and cover. Cook at low setting 6-8 hours or higher setting for 4-6 hours.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here