Skillet Gnocchi Mac and Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for the pasta water
- 2 (16-ounce) packages fresh or frozen potato gnocchi
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole or 2% milk
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 1/2 packed cups)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Finely chopped fresh basil or parsley leaves, for serving
- Arrange a rack in the top third of the oven (about 3 to 4 inches from the broiler element), and heat to 400°F. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the gnocchi and cook until al dente, about 3 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Get full recipe click here