Shepherd’s Pie Loaded Baked Potatoes Recipe
A fun and easy twist on a classic recipe with a simple beef and vegetable filling for stuffed baked potatoes.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 1 garlic clove crushed or minced
- ¾ cup tomato paste one 6-ounce can
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed (carrots, peas, corn, and green beans)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese about 4 oz.
- Bake the potatoes in a 400°F oven for about an hour or until they can be pierced easily with a fork. Or you can cook in the microwave for about 10 minutes, rotating after five minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat a skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef, onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat, until it is browned. Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in the tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and beef broth.
- Add the vegetables, bring to a simmer, and cook until thickened slightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Get full recipe >> Click Here