Sautéed Apples & Pears with Coconut Butter
Incredibly easy and delicious Sautéed Apples & Pears with Cinnamon and Coconut Butter that's Paleo, Vegan, and Whole30 compliant. No added sugar or sweeteners, dairy free, gluten free.
- 1 large apple I used Pink Lady or 2 small*, peeled and sliced into 1/4-1/2 inch segments
- 1 large pear or 2 small (not too ripe), peeled and sliced as above
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or possibly more if you need extra towards the end
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon a full 2 if you love cinnamon!
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut butter melted**
- Heat a medium, well seasoned cast iron or nonstick skillet over med heat and add 1 Tbsp of the coconut oil***
- Once heated, add the apples and cook/stir one minute, then add the pears and combine
- Sprinkle the salt evenly over the top and stir, continue to cook until softened, about 3 minutes
- Get full recipe click here