RED LOBSTER SHRIMP SCAMPI COPYCAT
Make everyone’s favorite dish right at home – it’s budget-friendly and it looks so fancy without any of the hard work!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Read more >> Click Here