This Pumpkin Alfredo is creamy, rich and delicious, and without all the calories and fat of a regular Alfredo sauce. It’s an easy weeknight dish that just screams fall – pumpkin recipes for the win!
- 1 pound fettuccine (reserve 1 cup of pasta water)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Bring a stockpot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to the boiling water, then add fettuccine.
- Cook until al dente
- Read more instructions >> Click Here