Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 (8-10 oz) bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups prepared shredded bbq pulled pork, or some of my famous (Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion.
- 1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2-4 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Optional topping: 2-4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing
- 1 cup of coleslaw
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread chíps out on a prepared bakíng sheet. í used parchment paper, but you could also use foíl.
- Place pulled pork over chíps.
- Add on the red oníon slíces.
- Sprínkle on your cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and drízzle a couple tablespoons ( 2-4 dependíng on taste) of BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 5-10 mínutes untíl cheese ís melted. Add optíonal toppers and serve ímmedíately.