Pink Starburst Jello Shots
- 6 oz. Strawberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot boiling water
- 1 shot glass sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 cup whipped vodka - chilled
- 1/2 cup watermelon pucker - chilled
- 1 cup Cool Whip - thawed
- 12 pink Starburst candies for garnish
- 12 2.5 oz plastic soufflé cups
- Add the powdered strawberry Jell-O to a large bowl. Pour the hot water on top of the gelatin and whisk quickly until completely dissolved.
- Add the sweet and sour mix, whipped vodka and watermelon pucker. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the thawed Cool Whip and whisk until the Jell-O begins to thicken (about 2 minutes).
- Get full recipe >> Click Here