PEANUT BUTTER EGGS RECIPE
This Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe will fulfill your Easter craving. Say no to the fattening ones in the checkout aisle and make a batch of these when you get home. They are easy and so close to the real thing my kids couldn't tell the difference.
- 2/3 cup peanut butter use no sugar added such as Smucker's Natural
- 2/3 cup peanut flour or peanut butter powder
- 2 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener, finely ground
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3.5 oz sugar free chocolate chips such as Lily's, or 85% dark chocolate***
- Combine peanut butter, peanut flour, sweetener, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. You may need to knead it with your hands to incorporate all the peanut flour. Divide into 12 pieces and shape into eggs. Put on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Get full instructions >> Click Here