Parmesan Roasted Carrots
You will fall in love with these Parmesan Roasted Carrots. They are a sure fire way to get the kids and grown-ups to eat their vegetables!
- 8-10 carrots peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and garlic together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes
- Read more instructions>> Click Here