Paleo Whole30 Sausage Gravy
- 1 pound breakfast sausage make sure there is no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3 tablespoons fat of choice if needed
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 1/2-3 cups almond milk
- 4 medium organic russet potatoes diced and pan fried
- In a large skillet brown breakfast sausage over medium heat.
- Add the sage and fennel while it's cooking. Once it's cooked, transfer it to a plate or bowl.
- Add some fat to the pan if there isn't already any left from the sausage. You'll want about 3 tablespoons total. You can use coconut oil, ghee, bacon grease, or whatever your preferred fat is.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here