Paleo Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 1/4 cup ghee room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Make the cinnamon swirl mixture. In a small bowl, combine ghee, coconut sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix well and scoop into a plastic baggie. The consistency should be thick like toothpaste.- not too hard where you can't squeeze it and not too melty.
- Make the pancakes: In a large bowl combine the pancake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir until just combined.
- Read more instruction HERE