PALEO BUFFALO CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup diced carrots, about 2-3 medium size
- 2 pounds cooked chicken
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot*
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a 13x9 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- While squash is cooking, sauté the onion and carrots for 5-7 minutes- until softened and mostly cooked through.
- Shred squash with a fork and place in a large bowl. Use a clean towel and press the liquid out- it doesn't have to be super dry, but this helps make the casserole not too watery.
- Read more instructions Click Here