PALEO BARBECUE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 pound beef bacon, divided (or sugar free pork bacon)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2-2 cups paleo bbq sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste depends on how salty the bbq sauce is
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a 13x9 with parchment paper.
- Place cooked spaghetti squash in a large bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut bacon with scissors and place in a large skillet.
- Read more >> Click Here