Paleo Banana Nut Muffins
- 3-4 large ripe bananas 1⅔ cups mashed or 380 grams
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup (50g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toasted walnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12 pan muffin tin with paper liners or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and ⅓ cup almond butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the walnuts.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here