one pot garlic butter parmesan mushroom pasta
Simple weeknight dinner that's ready in less than 30 minutes with barely any effort! Made with spaghetti, mushrooms, dried herbs, garlic, butter and cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups water, stock or milk
- 1 pound spaghetti uncooked
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup cream cheese OR soft goat cheese
- 3 ounces finely grated parmesan
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the oil and cook the garlic and mushrooms until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the herbs, salt, liquid and spaghetti. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or until the pasta is done.
- Read More instructions >> Click Here