ONE PAN GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz. dry linguine noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk/cream (I use half nonfat milk and half heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium-high, heat olive oil and add garlic. Stir and cook until garlic becomes fragrant and just starts to brown; about 1 minute. Add pasta, salt, pepper, butter, chicken stock and milk/cream. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Read more>> Click Here