Olive Garden Chicken Piccata copycat Recipe
Ingredients for Olive Garden Chicken Piccata:
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4″ thickness
- 1 small onion
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil for frying
- Season breasts with salt & pepper and cook over med-high heat on both sides until golden and cooked through. (about 5-8 minutes on each side.) Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the onion, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Sauté until lightly browned (1-2 min) and then whisk in the chicken broth, lemon juice, and capers, scraping up bits from the pan.
- Let the sauce simmer over med-low heat for 10-15 min to reduce in size by about half the amount.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here