NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 tbsp to 6 sweetener of choice :erythritol granular for low carb or coconut sugar for primal, to taste, like Swerve
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- ⅓ cup pecans or walnuts finely minced
- 2 tbsp sweetener erythritol granular for low carb & coconut sugar for primal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, combine the first 6 ingredients and beat until thoroughly blended.
- Freeze the mixture in the bowl or placed in a candy mold (or round ice cube tray) for 15 o 20 minutes or more until semi-firm enough to form into balls (or release from mold).
- Read more instructions >> Click Here