No-Bake Eclair Cake
- 2 3.5 oz package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8 oz container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 2 package of graham cracker squares
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom.
- You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here