No Bake Almond Butter Bars (Low Carb and Gluten Free)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup equivalent powdered sweetener (Use powdered coconut sugar for Paleo or powdered sweetener)
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 1/2 oz dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut, and sweetener.
- Over medium-low heat melt 1 cup of almond butter and coconut oil.
- Once melted, add the almond butter to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Over medium-low heat melt 2 Tbsp of almond butter and the chocolate.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here