Mushroom and Garlic Spaghetti Dinner
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente, 7 to 9 minutes or according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook the mushrooms.
- Get full recipe click here